CSR IN ACTION!
SOLAAL is a nonprofit organization who connects willing farmers with existing food pantries throughout France. Their primary goal is to reduce food insecurity by serving both as a logistical coordinator for the transportation of donated food, as well as undertaking public-awareness campaigns. Hopscotch Sopexa is proud to be one of their founding partners!
For a decade, SOLAAL has led the fight against hunger, tirelessly opposed excessive food waste and embodied the movement of solidarity.
SOLAAL brings together a vast network of players from the agricultural, industrial, mass distribution, wholesale market, and interprofessional food sectors. Its role is to strengthen and complement existing initiatives.
ACTIONS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Glanage Solidaire (“Solidarity Harvest”): Gathering of excess agricultural products for redistribution.
- Chain of Agricultural Solidarity : Facilitation of donations to food pantries.
- Donation Management : Simplification of the donation process.
- Visits to Farms and Agriculture Centers: To better know the actors understand their challenges.
- Participation in Conventions and Fairs: Awareness campaigns on a large scale.
One Mission: to facilitate food donation
Tons of produce donated
Meals donated since 2013
SOLAAL does not replace food aid associations, but supports them by increasing in-kind contributions, in response to the growing number people facing food insecurity today.
Their mission is to facilitate food donations, ensuring that excess food finds its way to those in need. Join them in this quest for a future where no one has to go hungry.
Together, we can make a significant difference and build a more united and hopeful future for all. Join the movement, make a donation, or become a volunteer. Solidarity is a force that never runs out, just like our commitment to SOLAAL.