More than just an airport, Aéroport de Paris (ADP) is the 21st arrondissement of Paris, where we can taste the finest in French delicacies, try on the latest fashions and discover exhibitions by leading artists.
For the sneak preview exhibition of sculptress Nathalie Decoster’s work “Consciousness” in Hong Kong before moving on to Charles de Gaulle Airport in the French capital, Sopexa orchestrated a Press Relations and Digital Activation campaign:
- A press lunch 2 months before the exhibition to tease the event and present ADP’s Art, Gastronomy and Lifestyle policy.
- A private showing of the exhibit for the media.
- Content for activation on ADP’s social media accounts (posts and videos).
- A “wish tree” at the heart of the exhibition so that visitors can post their wishes on social media.
- Instagram coverage by KOLs to help the most inspirational wishes win.