Gathering of major players working to promote French Food, Drink and Lifestyle in Hong Kong, during the Wine and Dine Festival, the biggest wine and gastronomy festival for consumers.
- Set up an Aperitif à la Française pavilion comprising exhibitor stands and a public relations stand to promote French products, French brands and French lifestyle at the 4-day Wine and Dine festival.
- Offer our local partners a solution to promote and market their products.
- Offer visitors typically French demonstrations and workshops.
The Sopexa touch
- Implementing impactful synergy between our Aperitif à la Française partners and exhibitors, our sponsoring brands and ambassadors for the French lifestyle (wine experts, chefs etc.) to provide everyone with an opportunity to promote their brands to consumers and the media.
- Organising a variety of dynamic, festive workshops led by experts in each field.
- 36 partner brands
- 16 exhibitor stands
- 8 workshops and demonstrations: French cuisine and pastry making, Chinese cuisine and wine pairings, art of table setting and floral setting, crepes from Brittany.
- 20,000 reached contacts
- 500 participants in the workshops and cocktail parties
- 25 journalists attended the press conference
- 32 press clippings with an Advertising Value Equivalency of €70,000